It is our objective to be a leading warehousing and logistics provider exceeding the expectation of our suppliers/customers through a committed and passionate approach to the services we offer.
In doing this, we recognise our responsibility to support the local community, minimise the environmental impact of our operations and to value our employees by offering a satisfying and challenging work place in which everybody is treated with respect and given the opportunity to succeed.
It is our policy to reduce, as far as possible, the environmental impact of our operations, commensurate with achieving the highest possible standards of service.
We will continue to identify and review further opportunities to develop and improve our activities, support the community and to minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
Our policy is, wherever possible, to support the local community by providing employment (much of our workforce is from the local area) and supporting community and charitable projects (e.g. contributing to the building of a children’s’ playground, purchasing football kit for local schools, local hospices etc).
We will consider supporting staff who enter fundraising charitable events.
- All our employment policies meet or exceed EEC employment legislation.
- We operate a strict non-discrimination policy. Any form of discrimination will be subject to Company disciplinary proceedings.
- Each member of staff has a contract of employment.
- There is a Company handbook, available to all staff, which includes our expectations of employees and also their rights as employees.
- There are formal grievance procedures.